ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Got It From Him

OMG, this cold better be gone by Saturday. From the condition my boss is in, I don't think it will be. He has been sick for over a week and I am pretty sure that who gave it to me. No one else I know has been sick, damn it! I was going to talk a little bit about mesothelioma this morning but it is very hard to come up with a post having to get up and blow my nose every 30 seconds. I'll have to keep it for another day when I can focus and produce a half way decent post. If you want to check out the link above, by all means feel free to.

For now, I am off to see what my blog peeps have been up to!

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Liquid said...

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you feel better soon...like real soon!

And hey, I've been know to roll up pieces of tissue and stick them, one in each nostrel, so that I could be free of my hands for a while.

Then just smile at your boss when he looks at you funny for doing it.

:)-