ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Comments & Spam

I woke up this morning to an awful lot of notifications about comments needing to be moderated. My first thought was holy shit peoplke were busy last night. I thought I struck gold!! Well what I really had was a whole lot of SPAM!! I went from Happy to dispointed to just plain annoyed!!

I have now enabled the Word Verification in hopes of reducing the amount of spam!!

Carry on........

Oh and this, this is a Pet Peeve!

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

We hope you get less SPAM but to cheer youself up consider yourself TAGGED!

You're in our top 8 and we've just posted about you, with or without spam.....

Happy flower smelling...

La delirante said...

I also hate it when I have lots of SPAM instead of nice comments and feedback.

Really love the layout of your blog. And the entries are very interesting too!

Cool!

rosshetherington said...

I did a post about this topic http://www.rosshetherington.com/?p=103

I take a no tolerance approach - they are IP blocked immediately.

www.rosshetherington.com