ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Saturday, June 09, 2007

10,000 Fists To Freedom

There are a few blogs I check in on everyday. Well, at least I try. Some times you get busy and don’t have the time.

One of those blogs is Go! Smell The Flowers. This morning I go see what is new and I there is this post titled 10,000 Fists To Freedom. Hmm sounds interesting to me, I read post and found myself to be intrigued. So my curiosity always getting the best of me, I click the link and go to Today Is That Day.

I read the challenge post and pretty much agreed with Aaron. It can be really hard to believe in yourself. For those who don't believe there is the need for a support system. It can be hard to accomplish your goals. Sometimes they are goals that can be attained quite easily and for the ones that aren't, well, that is were the support system needs to come into play.

So I decided that this is the challenge for me!! I have been working really hard to lose weight. I have my good days and my bad (who doesn’t, right!?) I decided that I would like to join this challenge. One more incentive to keep up all the hard work.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Aaron said...

Diamond,

I'm glad you found the Challenge through the Go Smell the Flowers site. Jim and Emma are wonderful and I appreciate them helping to spread the word.

I'm looking forward to reading the specifics of the goals that you want to accomplish over the next 90 days when you leave a comment on the site.

I've got plenty of weight loss/fitness resources at my site, so feel free to partake in those.

Welcome to the Challenge, Diamond! :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I read through the post you wrote and was intrigued so I checked out the page, and found it pretty cool:) You probably know I've just started running again so I've just challenged myself to run a full 10K race in 90 days time! God help me ... LOL!