ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2 Weeks into the Zone

So I haven't written in a few days. Had some things going on that do not relate to this blog. Can check them out at my other blog that deals with my family issues.

So I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the Zone way of eating. I don't find my self to be hungry all the time. Over all I feel wonderful. I have been bad, drinking one cup of coffee a day. I love coffee and it is so hard not to have it. So I will try to slowly ween myself off of it.

Last nights dinner was really good. I made chicken with marinara sauce, topped with low fat mozzarella cheese. With that a big side of broccoli..


Overall the Zone diet takes sometime to get used to. It feel like a lot of work at times. Sometimes I feel like there is not enough time to get it all done. But I am sure that it will all get easier with time.

0 Nibbles & Sips: