ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Joined ....Again!

So my weight loss has been at a slight stand still lately so I decided that since the holidays are here and Christmas was right around the corner that I would join Weight Watcher's...again. I am not going to remind people of how many times I have joined, let's just say I am the poster child for quitting and rejoining. This time when I signed up I did the monthly pass, I hate nothing more than paying for something and then not taking advantage of the service. With the monthly pass the payments are taken out of my account and I have no reason for not going, the money is taken whether or not I go! I also learned that my scale is VERY wrong but in a good way! That sure made me feel better. Hopefully this time I can stick to it and make my goal. Speaking of goals, I was going to check out Persimmon trees but, I must get ready for the gym, they open in one hour!

1 Nibbles & Sips:

cube said...

Good for you. Never give up.