ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Strange Phone Numbers

RING RING, run to the phone....

Have you ever received a phone call and answer the phone only to get a recording or dead silence? I know I have and since they have come out with caller ID I don't answer any call when it is an unfamiliar number. Today at work, bored as usual and surfing the internet, I found this pretty neat site called www.reportphonenumbers.com . This site allows you to list the phone number and leave a comment about the caller. At www.reportphonenumbers.com you can also look up an unknown phone number to see id any other use has listed it already. So if you are trying to avoid someone or some company this might be the site for you. If it is a telemarketer you can inform the whole world or warn them who the mystery caller is. Check it out, maybe look up some of those unnown numbers that have showed up on your caller ID..

I know, completely off topic but, hey what can I do?? Not

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Saw your blog through, blog explosion. You have intestesting content. Would like to share mine also at www.thoughtyoumayask.com.

Here are some of my newest posts:

Has Michael Crichton finally closed the last chapter of his life?

Why didn’t Gov. Sarah Palin make it as VP?

Who’s the first non-black black US President?

Who’s the longest serving US President?

Which park in the world allows “sex in the park”?

Anonymous said...

cool post. that site is good

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I have such calls and it's really annoying. I can't understand the aim of them.