ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Acne - OH NO

My poor son has come into that age...PUBERTY!

His body has discover pimples and now he has me looking for acne cures. It is really not that bad but I can understand why he wouldn't want them. I have told him to make sure he washed his face with soap. Seems as though when he fails to wash his face, that is when the little suckers pop out! So I only hope he will continue to care enough about himself and help me help him! But I am a little curious about what the best acne products are..any tips. please feel free to post a comment and let me know! I could always use a tip!

10 Nibbles & Sips:

Ken Albin said...

I went through that as well. Tell him to use Neutragena glycerin soap followed by a good acne cream. Also, reinforce the fact that it doesn't last forever. When he gets out of puberty it will get better.

Anonymous said...

Take him to see a dermatologist in your area. Even if the acne isn't that bad they can still give him meds to ward it off. I use to work for a derm and people would come in all the time even if they didn't have that bad of acne. But if your area is like mine all the dr are booked up usually a couple mths in advance so be prepared to wait but it's still worth it.

Anonymous said...

http://www.cold-sore-skin-treatment.com/acne-management.html

Diamond said...

Thanks for all the suggestions!!

MisterZyl said...

hi there, just dropping to say hello. acne? hate them so much.

Liquid said...

Pro-Active.
Pro-Active.
Pro-Active.

It works WONDERS!

Anonymous said...

A good balanced diet of meat,fish, fresh vegetables and friut would reduce the number of acne outbreaks, plus sufficient regular sleep patterns can also help.

Best wishes
Kevin

Roland said...

With a doctor's prescription, you can try Differin. Contains adapelene, and I've been using it for quite a while. =)

Roland said...

With a doctor's prescription, you can try Differin. Contains adapelene, and I've been using it for quite a while. =)

Unknown said...

Oh, poor guy. Why not try a natural remedy. Acnezine can be used by adults and teenagers. Here's a review for more information:
http://www.skinmorphy.com/acnezine-review.php