ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why Are People Like This?

You know what really pisses me off?? The fact that I have been trying to lose weight for god knows how long now and my husbands total disregard of it…until now!!

Now that he has issues with high blood pressure. His blood pressure is so high he is now on medication, at 31 years old. Issues with the 50 lbs he needs to lose, because his doctor has a problem with it. Now that he needs to lose, things need to be different. You didn’t give a shit about working with me a month ago, but now you want things to be a certain way??? GET OUTTA HERE!!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Like the ol' saying goes:
MEN!! Can't live with 'em ...
can't live with 'em!

*giggle*

Nice blog!

Blessings,

~~Life

Diamond said...

Thanks and I agree 100%..LOL!!!