ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things Are Moving Along

Thingss are going pretty well right now. I got throught the first few days of hunger and what not. Being back on Weight Watcher's makes me feel like a hughe weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. No confusing diet to follow, just common sense eating and tracking. Yes, counting points, weighing and measuring food are time consuming! Weight Watcher's has worked for me in the past and seems to be most effective. As usual, I can't wait to se what my weigh in will be like on Saturday!

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Well, you are bond and determined and probably have a good support group behind you.

And you have been tagged at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diamond.

It's always the first few day and weeks that are so tough.

I also like structured diets because it takes the guess work off what's good and what's bad.

I remember when I was on Weight Watchers. Especially weighing the food....

Diamond said...

Thanks for the tag Cliff!

Sharon - I have always done quite well on WW's. Weigh the food is a PIA but as long as I follow the program I am ok.