ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Have You Taken Them?

Have you ever taken supplements to help you lose weight? I am not proud to say it but, I have. About 5 or 6 years ago I tried hydroxycut. I never really knew if it worked because I was going to the gym and really working hard to lose weight. I never lost any phenomenal amounts of weight. These days I just stick to the old fashion way of eating correctly and exercise.

Did you ever try them? Did you think they worked for you?

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Diamond, I've taken more than a few supplements ever since I can remember.

About two years ago, I started on SlimQuick and it worked so very well. I lost over 40 lbs with it I think..... I stopped because I was hitting a plateau and no weight was coming off.

Right now, I'm on some heavy duty ephedrin because I'm not really on a weight loss battle anymore, but toning so my exercises are a lot more harder than usual.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I've taken quite a few in my time but not anymore though. It just doesn't seem to work for me at all. I'm just sticking to my plain old running ...

Jeff Iversen said...

It is a short term solution to a long term problem. Diets don't work either. It is like ordering a Big Mac, three cheese burgers, a Biggy Fry and a diet Coke! What is up with that? 90% of all people who lose weight this way gain it all back (and more) in a years time. I stopped using gimmicks and short cuts and learned how to make a life-style change. I learned how to eat right, exercise and take high quality supplements (no stimulants). The pounds melt off and stay off. http://releasingfat.com