ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, June 03, 2007

8 Random Facts

So I was tagged by nickphil67 Check his blog out..I like it..

So here goes..

1. I have 9 tattoos

2. I was born on my Mom's b-day.

3. My son was born on my parent's wedding anniversary

5. I am addicted to the Ice Coffee at 7-Eleven..

6. I haven't eaten an egg yolk since the day my son apologized to the baby chicken that wasn't really in the egg, but he knew that that is how they survive..I have a soft spot...

7. I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up

8. I love taking pictures...

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Diamond, thanx for listing the tags, was gonna buzz you but you beat me to it :) I'm gonna link both you sites in my blog, hope you don't mind.

Diamond said...

No problem ...I am going to add your links as well..

Constructicle Boy said...

nice blog there my friend!i have added you in my blog!