ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weighing in

That I come to realize that I am a scale whore!! You, I get on the scale twice a day. I know they say you should only weigh in one a week. But me, hell, I can't stay off the scale. I weigh myself every morning after I have been up for a while, but before I eat or drink anything. I then weigh myself again when I get home from work! Not quite sure why I do that but I do!!



They say it is not good to do it, weight can change on a daily basis and that I should really go by the way my clothes fit. I have asked my husband to his the scale and bring it out once a week. Well my husband is so supportive that he said "No!" So I guess I may have to recruit my 12 year old son. I honestly think that if I get rid of the scale, I will be more apt to stick to eating right.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Karen Cotton said...

I think I could do with borrowing your son to keep me off the scales! My 7-year-old was told to hide the scales from me once and hid them at the foot of my bed...the boy just don't get it! Anyway, keep up the good work!!
Karen

Karen Cotton said...

I think I need to borrow your 12-year-old sometime as my son, 7, is not so good at keeping me off the scales! I asked him to hide them the other day and he "hid" them at the foot of my bed! Lol! Anyhow - good luck with the Zone - I've never tried it but it looks quite good!